H3 hours 8.30-3.15pm (30 hrs pw term time only)
Actual Salary for 30 hours a week term time only £13735
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join our wonderful teaching support team.
We can offer you:
- Strong leadership in a people focused environment
- Outstanding professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to work in a brand new suite of rooms in our new School, opened January 2017
- Employee Assistance Programme – offering Family and Support Services, Mental Health Support, 24/7 GP Helpline/Prescriptions, Nurse Support Service.
- Free Use of On Site Gym
- An active well-being programme and strong social committee
We reserve the right to interview and close the job roles sooner than the advertised date, for the right candidates. Previous applicants need not apply and please note we do not accept CVs, a full application must be made using our School Application and Person Specification Forms.
Longdean School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the successful applicant will be required to undertake DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level.
For further details and an application form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should be made by returning the completed forms addressed to the Headteacher, Mr G Cunningham by 9am on Monday 12th April 2021.
Applications can be emailed to email@example.com.
Interviews will take place soon after the closing date.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Longdean School is a co-educational academy school based in Hertfordshire for students aged 11-18. It is a non-denominational school.
The school specialises in Mathematics and Computing. Students are also allocated to a House from the moment they are...