Notre Dame School is seeking to appoint a full-time Teaching Assistant (Higher Level) who will assist in the provision of high quality, fully integrated care and education for children throughout the Prep School in partnership with the teachers to maintain a safe and secure environment for the children. The person will support teaching and learning for all subjects and be responsible for planning with teachers and intervention groups and is expected to cover classes when required.
• The School has high expectations of its staff, and therefore looks to reward them with a competitive salary scale and beneficial conditions of service
• There is an extensive induction programme for all new colleagues and NQTs and ongoing professional development is encouraged
• There is ample opportunity to take on additional responsibility
• The School enjoys a fantastic situation: central London is 30 minutes away, the M25 and A3 are 5 minutes away. Heathrow is less than half an hour.
• Fee concessions are available for the pupils of any member of staff who meet the school’s entry requirements
• Longer holidays than the state maintained sector
• Free on-site parking
• School Nurse on site
• Free use of the school’s leisure and sporting facilities, including a heated indoor pool
• Free lunch and refreshments are available throughout the working day