(To support student on EHCP)
Part Time (0.5 FTE), Permanent
Term Time only
Focus School Hornby Campus is seeking to appoint a dedicated, well-qualified Teaching Assistant to provide 1:1 support for a student on an EHCP.
We are a Registered Independent School with a Special Religious Character. We work with our students to develop their aspirations and talents to achieve their full potential in a safe, caring and supportive environment.
- Have experience of supporting students with special needs
- Be highly motivated
- Set an example of positive personal integrity and professionalism
- Be an effective communicator
- Be a caring and enthusiastic professional
- Respect the school’s aims and values
- An excellent working environment with good resources
- Supportive colleagues and community
- Competitive salary depending upon qualifications and experience
- Support for continued professional development
We welcome and encourage visits to the school prior to application.
Please visit our website: www.hornby.focus-school.com or for more information about Focus Schools please visit: www.focus-school.com and follow us on LinkedIn at Focus Learning Trust.
A recruitment pack is available from: firstname.lastname@example.org
School application forms only – CVs are not accepted.
Affiliated to Focus Learning Trust which provides direction and support to 25 UK schools. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced with Barred List Disclosure.