Are you passionate about working with children and making a difference? Are you looking for a company that genuinely wants to invest in you and give you the training and support you need in your career? Then come and join us at ISL!
We wish to appoint a full-time and part-time Teaching Assistant who is passionate about supporting student learning. We are looking for a reliable, committed, enthusiastic individual, preferably with some experience of working as part of a school/educational environment.
The role requires providing support for teaching and learning, assisting the teacher in creating and promoting a purposeful and inclusive learning environment. Additionally, providing general assistance to the class teacher in the management and organisation of the students and classroom, preparation of resources as well as break time duties.
The International School of London is a culturally diverse community which fosters a passion and enthusiasm for learning. Our core values are: Diversity, Understanding, Identity and Passion. Students' cultural and linguistic identities are valued and nurtured through our international curriculum. We are committed to the growth and development of every child and respect and support their individual needs. We aim to help students develop the attitudes, skills and understanding needed for active and responsible contributions to both local and global communities.
We are looking for:
• Approachable, friendly, flexible and caring nature.
• High level of motivation with strong team work and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all students and staff.
• Commitment to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
• Experience working with children across the primary age range, 5-11 years, desirable.
We offer you:
• Enthusiastic, engaged and well-behaved students who love to learn
• An exciting, vibrant and welcoming atmosphere
• A happy, caring school community and a staff team who are committed, compassionate and hardworking.
• CPD opportunities for all staff
• Onsite car parking facilities
• Subsidised, freshly prepared lunch, and salad bar in our onsite cafeteria
• Coffee and tea daily
• Higher than average employer auto enrolment pension contributions
If you want to know what it’s like to work for ISL, please do visit our website.
If you are interested in this position, please do apply by submitting the online application form! We look forward to receiving your application.
The International School of London is dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people, and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any offer to successful candidates will be conditional upon an Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.