Teaching Assistant , Fryent Primary School , Brent
We are a Rights Respecting School and this is embedded in our Fryent ethos. We believe that in primary school, happiness is key to success. We have the highest possible aspirations for our staff and pupils. It is expected that all our children make excellent progress and develop the skills and personal qualities that they will need for the future. At Fryent, we have high expectations where outstanding learning and the well-being of all pupils and staff are at the heart of our improvement planning, our pedagogy and practice.
You will be able to:
- Buy into the culture, vision and ethos of the school.
- Work without compromise or excuses in achieving the best possible outcomes for the pupils.
- Be open to change and development, both as an individual and as part of our school.
- Demonstrate initiative, problem solving skills, be proactive with a positive attitude
- Work cooperatively and flexibly in a team.
- Display good communication skills.
In return we will offer you:
• Training opportunities, both externally and in-house
• The opportunity to work in a team with high levels of expertise and enthusiasm
• Supportive line management
• A vibrant staff team
• A caring and dynamic team of colleagues
• A commitment to achieving the best for all of our pupils and staff
If you would like to find out more, or arrange a visit to our school, please contact Beryl Douglas, PA to the Head Teacher, on 0208 205 4047 or email@example.com
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively please contact Beryl Douglas, PA to the Head Teacher, on 0208 205 4047 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application should be returned to Beryl Douglas, PA to the Head Teacher, on 0208 205 4047 or email@example.com