SCP 5-7 (£11,682.97 - £12,154.84)
26.25 hours a week, 39 weeks per year
Start Date: As soon as possible
Inspire their remarkable with us
Hall Road Academy is a very special learning environment serving the communities of North Hull. Our pupils are engaging, take pride in their work, and are ready to learn, all we need is you!
We now have an opportunity for two dedicated and committed support staff professionals to join ‘Team Hall Road’. You will support our teachers in supporting pupils and families. The successful candidate must hold English and Maths GCSE level ‘C’ or above or equivalent.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of supporting and adapting learning for pupils in any phase.
- Have experience of working with young people
- Be robust, resilient and take pride in helping students who can sometimes find school life challenging.
- Be flexible, positive and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have minimum NVQ Level 3 for Teaching Assistants (or equivalent)
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
This is a fixed-term contract and is due to commence as soon as possible.
Closing date: Friday 10th December 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.
**Please scroll to the bottom of this page to view our live vacancies**
Hall Road Academy is a very special learning environment serving the communities of North Hull. Our pupils are engaging, take pride in their work and are ready to learn – all we ...