Experienced Educational Teaching Assistant - Two posts available
Term Time only – 27.5 hours per week. Fixed term for one year.
These posts are to commence as soon as possible.
We are seeking an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to work with a range of pupils with EHCP plans across KS2 and KS3.
We are looking for a creative, flexible and solution-focused Teaching Assistant to be a part of our school team. Within your role you will assist teaching and support staff in improving the success of our pupils, promoting achievement and raising the standards across the curriculum.
The Role Will Include:
- Supporting a pupils with EHCP plans in the classroom under the direction of the subject teacher.
- Leading 1:1 sessions under direction of the teacher.
- Following strategies laid out in EHC plans to ensure the best learning experience for a wider range of pupils.
- Working in partnership with teachers and other ETA's to provide a stable, positive environment for learning.
- Providing feedback to all involved parties.
Who can apply?
- Qualified Level 3 Teaching Assistants.
- Qualified Learning Support Assistants.
- Experienced SEN Teaching Assistants
- Individuals who have worked with young people with SEN in a care environment.
- Other education professionals with these skills and experience.
All completed applications should be returned, via email, to Mr C Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org, by 4pm on Thursday 19th August 2021. Interviews will take place on Monday 23 August 2021.
Salary: Grade 6
Closing Date: 19 August 2021, 4.00pm
Interview Date: 23 August 2021
Kirkburton Middle School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 10 - 13 years