27.5hrs per week (8.30 - 12.00 / 1.15 - 3.15pm)
39 weeks per year
Rise Park Infant School is a successful primary academy, where children are well behaved and keen to learn. Staff are friendly and supportive within a welcoming, aspirational environment.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our school team, working with KS1 children.
Applications are welcome from candidates with experience of working with this phase and who have an NVQ Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or above.
The successful candidate will:
- Progress pupils’ learning in a range of classroom settings, including working with individuals and small groups
- Be proactive, flexible, well organised and willing to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Demonstrate passion for supporting all groups of children in order to enhance the quality of their learning and raise pupil achievement
- Have confidence in using computing to support and enhance the progress of pupils
- Utilise behaviour management strategies, in line with the school’s policy and procedures
We can offer:
A well-resourced learning environment
A cohesive and enthusiastic staff team
Polite and motivated pupils
Support and commitment to continuing professional development
A positive, engaged wider school community.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by telephoning the Executive Headteacher, Mrs Carolyn Fox or the Deputy Headteacher, Mrs Rachel Gallagher on 01708 749135.
Please apply online by visiting www.haveringschools.jobs and submitting an application form. If you experience difficulties, please contact Schools’ HR on 01708 434255.
The position is subject to an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure check. Rise Park Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Rise Park Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Closing date for applications: Friday 23rd June
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 26th June
Please assume that if you have not had any acknowledgement of your application that you have not been successful.
Rise Park Infant School
Essex RM1 4UD
Telephone: 01708 761935
Executive Headteacher: Mrs C. Fox