Vacancy ID: 007708
The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual to join the support staff at Egglescliffe CE Primary School. Applicants are required to be flexible, to work across Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1. We are a friendly, positive and supportive school, with children who love to learn and staff who love to teach. We enjoy strong support from parents and Governors.
Salary: £7,044 - £7,430 per annum
Benefits & Grade: Scale F
Contract Details: Fixed Term Contract to commence 1st September 2017 until 31st August 2018
Contract Hours: 17.5 Hours Term Time Only Plus PD Days
The governors are keen to appoint an experienced Teaching Assistant with:
- Experience of working in a Foundation Stage or Key Stage setting in a school
- The ability to build positive relationships with children, colleagues and parents
- Knowledge to support the Foundation Stage curriculum and welfare requirements
- Excellent organizational skills
- Enthusiasm and commitment to further professional development.
Application forms are available from the school administrator: Lesleymillward@sbcschools.org.uk and should be returned to the Headteacher Mrs Mary Cook
Closing Date: 9.00 am Friday 30th June 2017.
Interview Date: 5th July 2017
Egglescliffe CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced DBS certificate will be sought along with other relevant employment checks.
Egglescliffe C.E. Primary School,
Stockton On Tees,
Tel: 01642 787945 Fax: 01642 787945 https://egglescliffeprimary.eschools.co.uk/website