Start Date: 20 September 2021
Hours TA Role: 20 hours per week / Term time only
Hours MDSA Role: 5 hours per week / Term time only
Salary TA Role: Scale Point 5-6 (from £10.01 per hour)
Salary MDSA Role: Scale Pont 1-2 (from £9.25 per hour)
Contract: Fixed Term until 22 July 2022 (possibility for job share)
Ogbourne CofE Primary School are extremely proud to be a Church school, a school in the heart of our community with the community at its heart. Gently nestling in the most stunning rural scenary, our village is surrounded by rolling hills, farmlands and history. In such a special locale, we have the power to create a unique educational environment wherein children are nurtured to achieve the very highest standards as guided by our Christian Values of Love, Friendship, Integrity, Respect, Effort and Hope. Through these values we are committed to achieving the very best for our children. We firmly believe that our pupils have the capacity and the potential to light up the world, thus our vision is that every child is a candle waiting to be lit. For us this is not a duty, it is a privilege.
We are looking for someone who:
· Is interested in the process of learning.
· Is interested in their own development and learning.
· Enjoys working with children.
· Is calm, organised and flexible.
· Can employ strategies as part of a team and is able to use initiative.
· Can work collaboratively as part of a team and is able to use initiative.
· Shows integrity and confidentiality.
· Can enthuse and motivate children.
· Has a GCSE pass in English and Math (or equivalent).
· Experience of a previous role working with children is desirable.
In return we offer:
· A warm, professional workplace where everyone is valued.
· Motivated, engaged and willing learners.
· Staff who are excited by their work and who possess great team spirit
· A strong commitment to your on-going professional development
Please contact Maria Paish in the school office to arrange a visit: email@example.com or 01672 841318
Closing Date: 22 July 2021
Interview Date: as soon as possible
Excalibur Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
Ogbourne C of E Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years