Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant to support a child in Year 1 for an ASAP start. This role is on a long-term supply basis for the full academic year at the infant site of an outstanding Primary School based in Ealing, West London. Here, the successful candidate can enjoy a professional and supportive working environment, under the guidance and supervision of a knowledgeable senior leadership team.
About the Role
• Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant
• Full-time role for the full academic year
• Working collaboratively with the class teacher , planning suitable schemes of work along with liaison from the SENDCO
• Providing both and out of class support
• Successful applicants must have a solid understanding of working with autism.
About the School
• Three form entry school split over two sites in an attractive area of Ealing
• Graded outstanding by OFSTED
• Of Christian denomination , candidates should therefore be respectful of the school ethos and values taught
• Teaching levels and expectation of the children is high
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Successful applicants be Team teach trained
• Have at least two years’ experience of working with children with behavioural needs.
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DDS47882.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.