Scale Point 3 - £18,065 per annum (£12,420 actual pay)
30.5 hours per week term time only, temporary in the first instance until 31 August 2020
Are you passionate about young people achieving their full potential? Do you want to work in a high achieving school striving for excellence for all? Do you want to make a difference to young people’s futures?
Required as soon as possible, we are seeking to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our popular, successful, oversubscribed, inclusive 11-16 school. You will join a team of Teaching Assistants supporting individuals and small groups of pupils under the direction of the SENDCO and Assistant SENDCO. The “Infinity” Department is a busy and successful department at The Snaith School. The post is on a temporary basis until 31 August 2020 in the first instance, and is subject to the SEND support requirements of the school.
Why choose The Snaith School?
• We are a good and successful school.
• You will become part of a strong and friendly team.
• We are part of The Education Alliance who invest heavily in professional development.
• It is an exciting time to join The Snaith School and The Education Alliance as we are looking to grow and develop. You could be part of this journey
• Our pupils are polite, enthusiastic and hard working
• We pride ourselves in valuing our staff
• Will be keen to make a difference in the classroom
• Are able to communicate effectively at all levels and adopt a friendly, helpful, courteous manner
• Will be keen to demonstrate your inclusive ethos in your everyday practice
• Are an effective team player
• Have a good level of IT literacy with good written and verbal communication skills
• Have a commitment to supporting the school and school policies
The Education Alliance encourage you to:
• Watch their video to gain more insight into the Trust
• Visit the website www.theeducationalliance.org.uk
• Discuss the role with The Snaith School
If you are someone who is keen to learn and work for an inspirational, ambitious and dynamic education provider, then we want to hear from you. Visits to the school are most welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Louise Brodigan, HR and Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing date: 9am Monday 24 February 2020
Interview date: Monday 2 March 2020
Please visit www.tes.com for an application pack.