The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership (ATLP) is a highly successful Multi Academy Trust (MAT) encompassing 5 secondary schools. 8 primary schools, Teaching School, and SCITT. Our schools are based in north Birmingham, Tamworth, Lichfield and North Warwickshire.
Grade: Level 2 – Band E, Points 4-6, £18,426 - £19,171 (actual salary £14,107 – £14,677)
Level 3 - Band F, Points 6-11 £19,171 - £21,166 (actual salary £14,677 - £16,205) -
Additional Responsibility Point may be available for the right candidate dependent upon skills
Hours: 32.5 hours per week
Contract: Permanent, Term Time Only, inclusive of 5 Inset Days
• Are you passionate about supporting students to enable them to reach their full potential and increase their life chances?
• Are you patient, caring and resilient?
• Do you have good knowledge of the secondary school curriculum and of supporting students with SEND and SEMH difficulties?
Then the post of Teaching Assistant Level 2/Level 3 could be for you and you will be joining The Coleshill School at an exciting time, following our most recent Ofsted Report (May 2016): when we were judged as "Good" in all areas.
Working in the Inclusion Team, the Teaching Assistant is a role that benefits both the students and the school. It has been designed to enable vulnerable students to reach their full potential, those who require a holistic programme of support and/ or alternative provision.
Your role will include helping vulnerable students to overcome their barriers to learning, supporting access to the curriculum and acting as a role model, whilst working with families and support agencies. Extra-curricular opportunities will be developed for the students on your caseload and you will work closely with other departments.
You will work supporting student's behaviour and learning in and outside of the class.
We can offer:
• Committed, welcoming and supportive staff
• Opportunities to collaborate with other support staff across the Partnership and within local hubs
• An excellent range of professional learning opportunities within the school and within the Arthur Terry Learning Partnership
• A supportive Governing Body and Leadership Team who are passionate about the school and the local community
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement of the role.
Closing date: Monday, 21st October 2019 at 9.00am
Please visit: www.thecoleshillschool.org for an application pack and further information about our school contact Yvonne Holder e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit or an informal discussion about the post.
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com or by post to Mrs Siobhan Duffy, HR Operations Manager, C/O Mere Green School, Mere Green Road, Sutton Coldfield, B75 5BL
Please note we do not accept CV’s, applications will only be considered if received on an ATLP application form.
The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership (ATLP) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service Disclosure. The ATLP is an equal opportunities employer.