Be part of our transformation
We have begun our rapid journey to become a vibrant and highly successful community school. Results are improving and we are now ready to build more capacity to improve our school by appointing additional staff who have what it takes to be key to our vision. You will be joining a highly experienced team with a strong track record in school improvement.
Thomas Clarkson Academy is highly ambitious for all its students, their families and our staff. We are proud to be a multicultural community that embraces the Brooke Weston ethos and puts excellent progress and the personal development of students at the heart of everything it does.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant Level 2 to join our classroom support team. Our Teaching Assistants work with teachers to support teaching and learning, providing specialist support to the teacher in an aspect of the curriculum, age range or additional needs.
• Staff development and career progression opportunities which go beyond the school walls; fostering talent is a key aspect of our culture.
• All staff receive free meals (breakfast and lunch)
• July start and Teaching School induction programme for NQTs
• Cycle to work Scheme
• Car Salary Sacrifice Scheme
The role is 37 hours per week (8-4pm), Term time + 5 training days and is paid at Grade 2, point 4 role of the BWT job family matrix.
If you think you can contribute to our organisation we welcome your application. Applicants are required to complete an application form as CVs will not be accepted. For further information about how to apply, please contact HR on:
T: 01945 468 411
Thomas Clarkson Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years