Teaching Assistant (Level 2)
NJC Scale Point 10 to 12 (£16,863 to £17,173 FTE)
(actual salary £12,419 to £12,647 per annum)
32½ hours per week, 38 weeks per year (term time only)
We are looking to recruit a reliable and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant (Level 2) to provide support for pupils, teachers and the Academy in order to raise standards of achievement for all pupils. This role is classroom based, and the successful candidate will be expected to support across a range of year groups as required.
• have a Level 2 qualification in English and Maths
• have a Level 2 qualification in a relevant subject or demonstrable experience of working with or caring for children with special needs
• have a first aid qualification (or the willingness to train)
• are physically fit
• are flexible and responsive with the ability to address potentially challenging situations
• have a commitment to deliver first class support to staff and pupils
then we would love to hear from you.
Ecton Village Primary Academy is a small but expanding rural primary school with a caring and nurturing ethos to ensure that all children achieve and enjoy their time at school. We have a small teaching staff so the successful candidate will immediately become a hugely valued member of our team. Our last Ofsted inspection rated us as “Good” and we are aiming to improve all the time.
You can find out more about this role by
• downloading a candidate pack and application form from our website:- www.hattonacademiestrust.org.uk (we are unable to accept applications by CV only) or contacting Mrs S Caffel email@example.com or on 01933 221415
• contacting Kate Cleaver, Principal, for more information or to arrange an informal visit, on 01604 409213 or firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS IS AN ONGOING VACANCY UNTIL THE POST IS SUCCESSFULLY FILLED
**** IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATES ****
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from appropriately qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or age. Hatton Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Bureau Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references.