Contract Type: 32.5 hours per week, term time only
Contract Term: Temporary until 31 August 2020
Salary: Band 3 (actual starting salary £14,232 pa)
Start date: As soon as possible
We are an Ofsted rated “Good” school located in Boughton near the beautiful Georgian Market Town of Newark on Trent, Nottinghamshire. At St Joseph's we strive to provide modern facilities and a learning environment in which our children can flourish.
Are you a highly motivated and caring Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge? If so, we would love you to come and work with us. Visits prior to application are warmly welcomed so you can come and see for yourself what makes St Joseph’s such a special place to work.
We offer an opportunity to:
• Be part of a dynamic team which is committed to achieving high standards.
• Work together to create a stimulating learning environment for children who achieve well.
• Develop professionally through CPD.
The successful candidate will:
• Be enthusiastic and dedicated.
• Be an exemplary practitioner with knowledge, understanding and experience of quality provision.
• Be a good communicator, organised with effective interpersonal skills and a cheerful disposition.
• Be effective at working as part of a team.
• Be able to work effectively as part of a team to achieve excellence.
Being qualified to NVQ Level 3 is highly desirable.
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s teaching school, The Nottingham Catholic Teaching School Alliance.
All applications must be received by Human Resources by 9.00 am, Monday 17 February 2020
Please send completed application packs to email@example.com
Our Lady of Lourdes is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful, you will undertake pre-employment checks which will include a Disclosure and Baring Service check.