Brentwood School is an outstanding special school which specialises in the education of pupils with severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties and autism. The school benefits from new, purpose built facilities which include a Post 19 College.
Due to the continuing growth of this highly successful school and college, we are looking for Level 2 teaching assistants who:
• Are passionate about working in a Special Needs setting
• Have experience of working with students with severe autism and challenging behaviour
• Will inspire students to learn
• Have outstanding communication skills
• Be innovative and dynamic
• Understand the importance of teamwork
• Are committed to excellence
• Have the vision, skills and energy to provide the best opportunity for every student within our school and college
We are particularly interested in recruiting staff with experience of:
• Supporting students with challenging behaviour
• Working with 16-22 year olds
• Outdoor learning
At Brentwood we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the pupils. Any position will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references will be taken up.
Application forms and details are available from the school website.
Closing date: 12 noon 16th December 2019