LEVEL 2 TEACHING ASSISTANT
Required September 2017
Fixed Term (until July 2018)
16.5 hours per week, 5 mornings. Term Time Only
£16,191-£17,547per annum (£6183.10- £6700.94 pro rata)
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, supportive and motivated Level 2 qualified Teaching Assistant to support a pupil with Special Educational Needs in Key Stage 1. You will join our dedicated staff at our academy recognised as ‘Good’ with outstanding features.
With a flexible approach, you will:-
· Work under the direction and guidance of teaching / senior staff to deliver an individualised programme of learning
· Assist teachers in the whole planning cycle and the management/preparation of resources.
· Assist in observing, monitoring and assessing progress and keep written records.
· Develop good relationships with staff, parents, carers, our parish and other professionals.
· Contribute to the strong Catholic ethos of our Academy
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Visits to the academy are encouraged. Please contact the academy office if you are able to visit for a short tour on 3rd July at 2.30pm.
Application forms and further information about our academy are available on stmichaels-academy.co.uk.
Please email your completed application form to email@example.com, or alternatively, post your application to Mrs M. Cutter HR Officer, at the company head office: Compton Park, Compton Road West, Wolverhampton, WV3 9DU or call 01902 558888 (x153)
Closing Date: Noon 5th July 2017 Interviews: 10th July 2017