Vision for Education are looking to appointment a Teaching Assistant level 3 to work at a local primary school in the Bury Area.
This position is a full-time role to commence in September 2019 with the view to this becoming a permanent role.
The ideal Teaching Assistant should have experience supporting across EYFS/KS1/KS2 and also have supported children with additional needs. This role is a general teaching assistant role, but you may be required to work on a 1-1 with children who have additional needs (ASD/Autism/Asperger’s)
This primary school is looking for a committed and successful Teaching Assistant (TA) to join their motivated team. The school has a supportive SLT team and a welcoming and inclusive ethos. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant (TA) position, you will:
- Hold a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Childcare.
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a thriving environment.
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Ideally have experience delivering high expectations and strong behaviour management.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant (TA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Greater Manchester primary team.