Vision for Education are pleased to be recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to work in a comprehensive school in Liverpool. This position is to start as soon as possible initially until the end of the current term, potentially continuing into the new year.
You will be responsible for working alongside the SEN department, providing support for the teachers, 1-2-1 support for the students, some with challenging behaviour.
The school aims to create an environment where all students thrive and achieve their maximum potential.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant in a secondary school or in a college
- Previous experience of providing 1-2-1 support to try and aid the progression of an individual student
- Be supportive of the teaching staff
- Previous experience of providing intervention for a student
- Experience of working with students with challenging behaviour
The benefits of working for Vision for Education:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- £50 refer a friend scheme (uncapped)
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- Regular social events
In order to be considered in this role you must have at least 6 months experience working in a school.
For further inquiries please call Jane Bester on 01925 648 131.