Vision for Education part of TES (Times Education Supplement) are seeking to recruit a trained or experienced teaching assistant to work in a primary school located in Liverpool. This school based in Liverpool are seeking to appoint a creative and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work in Key Stage 2. If you are a Teaching Assistant and would like to join a well-established, highly productive team we want to hear from you.
They are a welcoming and supportive school dedicated to achieving the best for their pupils. Staff work well as a team, they are forward thinking, dedicated and are committed to developing their own teaching abilities.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an outstanding teaching assistant or on the path to becoming one
- Have high expectations of children's achievement and behaviour
- Have the ability to work with individual and small groups of children
- Share the ethos and values of the school community
- Have experience in Key Stage 2
- Be able to work as part of a team and foster positive relationships with staff, pupils, parents and governors.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have experience working within a primary education setting
- Have a relevant teaching assistant qualification
- Have a passion for working with children
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Competitive daily pay rates
- Access to free In-house CPD as well as access to 20 online certified courses such as Safeguarding in Education, phonics, Growth Mind-set, Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified or experienced Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Liverpool branch with your CV.