?Sir John Cass’s Foundation Primary School is an outstanding Church of England primary school in the heart of the City of London. We want the very best for our children and families. We believe that every child at our school is entitled to an exceptional education which lays firm foundations for their lives.
We can offer you the chance to work in a unique Church of England Primary School- the only maintained school in the City. Because of our special setting you have the resources of London on your doorstep. We take advantage of the diverse range of cultural opportunities in London with a rich programme of visits and activities. You can get a glimpse of what makes our school so special by taking a look at our website- www.sirjohncassprimary.org.
We are looking for talented teaching assistants to join our team. We want someone who is interested to support and extend the learning and development of the children at our school.
The successful candidate will be:?
- Committed to their own professional development;
- Motivated, enthusiastic and imaginative;
- Experienced in supporting children, especially those with Special
- Educational Needs or a disability;
- Have excellent skills and subject knowledge in English and Mathematics;
- Well-qualified, articulate and committed to high academic standards for all children; and
- Hard-working - a great team player.
- Excellent professional development with lots of encouragement to develop ideas and projects from a strong, experienced leadership team;
- A friendly supportive staff team of outstanding practitioners; and
- An iPad and season ticket loan along with other staff benefits.
- A salary of £19,000-21,000 for a term time only position
The application process
Firstly, we’d love to talk more with you about this role and we welcome visits to the school at any time. Please contact the school office on 0207 283 1147 or email email@example.com to arrange an appointment or a conversation with the Headteacher.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is Tuesday 19th June 2018
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 26th June, 2018
You’ll need to complete our application form including telling us why you like to work at Sir John Cass and how your experiences and skills meet our requirements.
At the interview we’ll observe you working with children. You will also need to complete a mathematics test.
Sir John Cass’s Foundation Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and we have stringent procedures in place to ensure everyone who works with us shares that commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to several checks to ensure their suitability for work with children, including an enhanced DBS Check.