Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to join a vibrant secondary school community in London Borough of Bexley. The school hours are 8.30am to 4pm. The School are looking to appoint immediately which will last for the full academic year, possibly longer. This is a wonderful opportunity to become a part of a team within one of the top performing secondary schools in the borough of Bexley.
About the Role
• Teaching Assistant
• £70-75 per day
• To support pupils throughout the school
• Immediate start
About the School
• Vibrant Community School
• 81% pupils achieved 9-4 (A*-C ) in English & Maths
• Ofsted Rated Good with Outstanding Teaching and Learning
• Successful School with a Reputation for Academic Excellence
• Good Transport links from Central London and Junction 2 M25
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Experience working with pupils in a school based environment
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RCR41351.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.