We have an exciting opportunity for an excellent Teaching Assistant to join our thriving and successful Junior Girls’ School, from September 2018. We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Teaching Assistant to work across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. You will work under the guidance of the class teacher to support children both within the classroom and through small group work.
This is a full-time post working Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:00pm, when the School is in session.
To be successful in this role, you must be:-
- Experienced working with primary aged children, in a classroom setting, ideally at Key Stage 1 and/or 2
- Educated to a good standard – English and Maths GCSE A-C grade
- Able to carry out 1:1 support with pupils
- Confident using ICT
- An enthusiastic team player, with the ability to adapt to a variety of situations
- Engaged with the School's ethos, thinking creatively and reflectively within an open, honest and hardworking team.
Above all you must want the very best for our pupils and be prepared to put their needs first. You recognise the importance of educating the whole child within a broad curricular and co-curricular programme, and of achieving high standards. In return we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and regular opportunities for professional development and training.
To apply, please download an application form from our website www.clairescourt.com and post completed forms to the following address:-
Claires Court Schools Ltd
1 College Avenue
MAIDENHEAD, SL6 6AW
Alternatively, completed forms may be emailed to email@example.com (no agencies, please).
Applications must be received by 12:00pm on Friday 18 May 2018 and interviews will be held on Tuesday 22 May 2018.
NB: CVs will not be accepted in place of an application form, but may be submitted as additional supporting documentation.