Smart Teachers is recruiting for Teaching Assistants / TAs to join a ‘Good’ two form entry primary school in Marylebone. These full time Teaching Assistants / TAs posts are available for from January 2019. These positions are initially for two terms until the remainder of the academic year, but have the potential to extend. The school is currently recruiting for both general Teaching Assistants / TAs and SEN TAs to support children with Special Educational Needs. Candidates will be placed in roles and Key Stages dependant on best fit. The school aims to create life-long learners and provides a stimulating learning environment and enriching curriculum.
About the Role
· Teaching Assistants / TAs
· Roles available due to expansion
· General TA and SEN TAs roles available
· Daily rates £70-80
About the School
· Two form entry primary school
· Recent Ofsted – ‘Good’
· Community feel
· Brand new state of the art ICT suite
· Big focus on Sport
· Based in Central London and easily accessible by public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistants / TAs will need to meet the following criteria:
· Proven classroom based experience (minimum 6 weeks)
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXT3474.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.