Teaching Assistant (Maternity Cover)
April/May 2021 start and up to one year
Term Time Only inclusive of Inset Days 8.15am – 3.05pm Monday - Friday
Salary: Grade B £18,564 – £18,877 per annum fte; actual salary £13,568 - £13,797
The Costello School, situated in Basingstoke, North Hampshire, is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Teaching Assistant.
The successful candidate will be pastorally minded and have the passion and skills to support students in class and through withdrawal programmes to become independent learners.
Are you able to:
· Inspire and innovate?
· Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)?
· Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation?
· Optimise learning for all?
In return we recognise your skills and commitment to us:
- Wellbeing days
- A strong and extensive CPD programme
- Opportunities to undertake afternoon wellbeing sessions
- Great facilities
- Being part of something bigger as part of the high performing Bohunt Education Trust
- Amazing students and Wonderful colleagues
Please note the daily hours outlined include a 35 minute unpaid daily lunch break.
Closing date for applications: Monday 19th April 2021 (10.00 am).
We reserve the right to invite suitable applicants to interview prior to the application deadline.
Bohunt Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and other relevant pre-employment checks.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
The Costello School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
At Costello we believe that every child deserves the very best education and challenge the idea that social context should be a barrier to their academic success. We exist first and foremost to improve the life chances of young people ...