A high achieving primary school in Middlesbrough have asked Vision for Education to recruit for a Teaching Assistant to join their team.
The Head Teacher requires a TA who will be able to adapt to fit the needs of each child, and the needs of the school.
The successful candidate will become part of school life, attending meeting, helping with fund raisers and other extracurricular activities.
It would be advantageous if those applying to this position have experience of working with children who don’t have English as their first language.
This post will run from September 2018 for the whole academic year.
To be considered for the position of Teaching Assistant you must:
* Have experience supporting children in primary education
* Hold a Level 2 qualification in childcare
* Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
* Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Teaching Assistant, you will receive:
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
* Support throughout your placements
* Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
* Unparalleled daily rates
* Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
* £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
* Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
* Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education Teesside Team!