£65 - £75 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are level 3 Teaching and Learning Qualification or equivalent.
Start Date – October 2021
Vision for Education are working with a school in Weston-Super-Mare to recruit a friendly and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant, to start in October. Working on a full time basis, the school welcomes applications from both newly qualified and more experienced teaching assistants.
The school are looking for a creative and hardworking Teaching Assistant, ideally with experience of working with Key Stage 1 (KS1) children. Supporting the class teacher to maintain a fun and engaging learning environment, this a varied role that will include full class support, small group interventions and occasional 1-to-1 work as required.
The school is a friendly and high-performing setting, who pride themselves on their passionate and successful approach to learning. They can offer enthusiastic children who are engaged in their learning, along with a supportive and talented team who are committed to ensuring each child reaches their potential. The successful Teaching Assistant will also benefit from access to wide range of professional development opportunities.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant position, you will:
• Have experience working in Key Stage 1 (KS1)
• Hold a minimum Level 3 childcare qualification
• Have excellent behaviour management skills
• Be a confident communicator, able to use your own initiative when required
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Jason on 0117 248 2600 or email email@example.com
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision For Education Ltd