A Northallerton primary school is seeking to appoint two Level 3 Learning Assistants, to be based in classes across EYFS and KS1 to start in September.
As a Level 3 Learning Assistant, you will be able be to support individuals or groups of pupils with their learning both in, and outside the classroom. In addition, you will support our teachers in organising the learning environment.
We are looking for people who have a genuine interest in working with children: are interested in their development and learning and have good organisational and communication skills. These positions are part time, running until the end of the academic year.
Why work for Vision for Education?
- Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
- You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations.
- Each area has its own dedicated consultant. As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
- If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
- We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twilights or one day courses.
- We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
- After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
- Our Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn £50 by recommending a fellow Teacher or TA!
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience, or would like more information about this role please do not hesitate to get in touch