Beanfield is a continuously improving school, on an exciting journey to becoming Outstanding. “Nurturing the citizens of tomorrow” is the core ethos of our school and we benefit from being a valued member of the Brooke Weston Trust, which gives us the opportunity to work alongside many different schools within the local community and further afield.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to provide dedicated 1:1 support for a child with Higher Needs Funding in KS1, on a fixed term basis. You will be joining our professional and skilled team of Teaching Assistants and will be working in partnership with our fabulous teachers and support staff to provide high quality support for pupils in their school journey.
As a member of staff at Beanfield Primary, we can offer you the following:
- Enhanced salaries and rapid promotional prospects
- Opportunities for continued professional development and access to the BWT Teaching School
- The support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations
- A freshly prepared hot or cold lunch each day
- Access to a school laptop and the latest technology throughout the school
- Salary Sacrifice schemes such as Childcare Vouchers, CPC Drive New car scheme
- A dedicated staff social committee, with the purpose of creating a positive work life balance and ensuring our staff wellbeing is a key priority for all.
If you are the lucky person who acquires the role, you will work together with a team of passionate pupils and staff within our KS1 department. You may also provide support to individuals and small groups of pupils, making learning meaningful, child centred and fun. Recognising and removing barriers to pupils’ learning is essential in this role to ensure that they can access the curriculum.
You will have a unique opportunity to grow your own career, while every day sharing your time with pupils and staff who are committed to improving the life chances and wellbeing of all.
Working hours will be 8.30am until 3.30pm, totalling 32.5 hours per week, term time only plus 5 training days.
The position is fixed term until 31st August 2021.
Pay range- BWT Grade 2, point 4, £18,050 pro rata.
Posts working with children and/or vulnerable adults will be subject to the disclosure of criminal records. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you would like to know more contact Principal’s PA, Donna Martin by emailing email@example.com. Due to the on-going situation regarding CoVid-19, tours of the school are not being offered.
Application forms and further details can be found on www.beanfieldprimary.org and www.brookewestontrust.org.
To apply, please complete the Brooke Weston Trust support staff application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: Sunday 11th April
Interviews: W/C 19th April
Beanfield Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years