Permanent, 32.50 hours per week, term time only
Work Pattern: 8.15am - 3.45pm
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic teaching assistant to join our friendly and caring early year’s team.
We are wishing to appoint someone who is committed to providing outstanding education and care for our children in order for our pupils to be ‘the best they can be’.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working in a school environment.
- Understand how to support children whilst developing their independence.
- Have the ability to motivate and inspire children through their learning journey.
- Have high expectations of all children.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Be able to use initiative within the class environment.
- Have a good sense of humour.
- Be keen to develop skills and experience and share these with other staff.
You will need to have a good knowledge of the EYFS guidance and expectations. Excellent time management and organisation skills are important as well as a good sense of humour. Further training opportunities are available and actively encouraged.
Level 3 in Children’s Care, Learning and Development or equivalent is essential
Visits to the School are warmly encouraged – please ring the school office to arrange an appointment.
To apply please visit: https://www.schoolshrcooperative.co.uk/job/view/4296-teaching-assistant-11
CLOSING DATE: 09 December 2016 - NOON
SHORTLISTING DATE: 12th December 2016
INTERVIEW DATE: 16th December 2016
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
HEAD TEACHER: Ms Rebecca Fennell - Tel: 0208 249 6860