Applicants should be educated to post A Level/Level 3 standards and hold GCSE English and Maths to Grade C or above.
If you think you could make a difference to our students and would like to have a role with real job satisfaction, but still earn a competitive salary, then this may be the post for you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and flexible person who can make a big impact in a busy school environment.
You will have:
• A passion for the success of students
• A determination to fulfill your own potential
• An enthusiasm for coaching and nurturing
• A willingness to face new challenges
• A hunger for both autonomy and accountability
And will want to be part of an organisation that:
• Puts the children of the Academy and its people first
• Judges its success by the success of its students
• Supports and values its staff
• Understands the challenges in education
The contract is for 37 hours per week/41 weeks a year
Job share will be considered
Closing date: 21st July 2017 at 12.00 pm
Interviews will take place on 24th July 2017