School name: Millbrook Park CE Primary School
School address: School House Lane, London, NW7 1JF
Tel: 020 3137 5924
Headteacher: Mrs Nicola Dudley
Post Title: Nursery Teaching Assistant
Salary: SC4 pt 18 to SC4 pt 21, (£17,945 to £18,931 pro rata) 33.75 hours per week, 8.15am to 3.45pm
Teaching Assistant – Nursery Class
We are looking for an individual to support pupils with their learning in all areas of the curriculum and with wider school life. To work in partnership with parents, teachers and the school to establish a supportive, inclusive and nurturing learning environment in which children can make excellent progress. This role is initially in a Nursery class, but may in the future be in any class.
The main duties will be
• To support individuals and/or groups to help them learn.
• To establish an effective and purposeful learning environment in partnership with the teachers and other colleagues.
• To support teachers in assessing the needs of individual children.
• To observe, record and feedback information on pupil performance.
• To support children with all aspects of daily routines such as playtimes, lunchtimes, in the classroom.
• To take safeguarding seriously and be observant and follow the schools safeguarding policy
For an application form and further details please download the Job Description and Personal Specification and LDBS application form attached. Completed application forms should be returned to the school at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Sunday 19th April 2020
Shortlisting date: Monday 20th April 2020
Interview date: Wednesday 22nd April 2020
Millbrook Park Church of England Primary School are committed to safeguarding, inclusive practice and equal opportunities for all. All job offers will be subject to a successful enhanced DBS and reference checks.
References will be taken up prior to interview.