Mt St Patrick Primary School - MURWILLUMBAH
Mt St Patrick Primary is a school that strives to be truly Catholic in our identity and life; a centre of the new evangelisation and a place where the dignity and potential of every student is recognised and enabled to achieve the fullness of life. Mt St Patrick Primary is a place where students are formed in the faith and can achieve high levels of ‘Catholic religious literacy’ and practice.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for the following position:
Part Time Temporary Teacher’s Assistant
Between 20 – 30 hours dependent on school needs for 2020
The successful candidate will be a highly professional, growth-oriented practitioner with a demonstrated ability to:
- Provide assistance in the implementation of learning and teaching strategies for an individual student, groups of students or class, including students with additional needs;
- Be willing to work collaboratively with teaching staff to develop and provide a creative and engaging learning environment;
- Be willing to assist students in all Key Learning Areas and life skill development;
- Have the ability to successfully implement intervention programs and document progress regarding individual and/or small group support;
- Hold a First Aid Certificate (preferred);
- Hold a NSW Working with Children Check;
- Be willing and able to participate fully in the life of the parish
Applications together with complete resume, names, addresses and phone numbers of at least three referees including a current employer and Parish Priest or Pastor from their local place of worship.
The successful applicant should visit the Catholic Schools Office website with regards to registration requirements of the Diocese.
Applications must be emailed to:
Brendan Ryan - Principal
Mt St Patrick Primary
PO Box 1226
MURWILLUMBAH NSW 2484
Applications must be received by 3.00pm Monday 18 November 2019
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore Diocese is available on the Catholic Schools Office website http://www.lism.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-information/