Teaching Assistant Required
Term time only, 8am – 12.30pm
Extras: Cover supervision hours for an experienced/suitable candidate
“Intelligence plus character: that is the goal of true education” Martin Luther King
You will share our core values and have a passionate desire to help children learn.
"This is a fantastic place to work!" - Floreat Wandsworth Teaching Assistant
We offer you:
- A new building with fantastic facilities.
- A new school team who will share your energy and enthusiasm to build a great school from scratch.
- A brilliant community of professionals across the Trust, with great expertise.
- A superb professional development programme and career opportunities within Floreat.
- Support from an exceptionally skilled executive team including our CEO, Janet Hilary NLE.
- Parents who tell us they love what we do and are ready to give you their full support.
- A full training programme alongside teachers and school leaders that will equip you to have real impact in the classroom.
- Wonderful children who love learning.
- A happy and supportive working environment with the highest expectations of pupil and teacher flourishing.
Application forms should be addressed to Matthew Custance to Floreat Wandsworth Primary School, 305 Garratt Lane, Earlsfield, SW18 4EQ, or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about our school please visit www.floreatwandsworth.org.uk
Shortlisting will take place on receiving your application, with interviews held on a rolling basis.
Floreat Education Academy Trust is committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding children. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check and other employment checks.