Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching support team and to work in a local Learning Centre in Peterborough.
They are looking for a committed and successful practitioner to join their motivated team.
The successful Teaching Assistant will have excellent knowledge of working with children in groups and the whole class.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant position you must:
• Have experience supporting children in education in Key Stage 3 and 4
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Staff
• Have a passion for teaching supporting students
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Peterborough team on 01733 371371
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.