Job Title: Teaching Assistant
Hours: Teaching Assistant 26.25 hours per week + 6.25 hours of HLTA term time only + 5 INSET days
Contract Type: Permanent
Pattern: Monday to Friday
Contract Start Date: ASAP
School: St Mary’s Primary School, Timsbury, Bath
Closing Date: Wednesday, 22nd September (12 Noon)
Interviews: Friday, 24th September 21
HLTA post: Grade 5, Scale Point 11 to 15 - £21,748 - £23,541 / Actual Salary £3141 to £3401
Teaching Assistant post: Grade 3, Scale Point 5 to 6 - £19,312 - £19,698 / Actual Salary £11,719 to £11,953
Teaching Assistant post requires:
Either Minimum NVQ 2 for Teaching Assistants or equivalent accredited qualification
Or have a minimum 3 years relevant satisfactory experience as a Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant demonstrating a relevant skill level
HLTA post requires an accredited HLTA qualification or you are working towards a HLTA qualification
St Mary’s Primary School is an exciting and motivational place to work with a roll of 150 pupils. We are a part of the Midsomer Norton Schools Partnership (MNSP), a Multi-Academy Trust. The success of the school means we are growing in popularity and size and opportunities for professional development make us an attractive place to work.
We are seeking an inspirational and enthusiastic individual to carry out a Teaching Assistant role with some additional HLTA hours. We are looking for someone with a passion for excellence to join our successful, happy and caring school. You are required to promote positive teaching and learning outcomes with individual / small groups and interventions. There may be some flexibility with regard to hours for the right candidate.
- Be committed to exceptional standards of support for our learners
- Be able to motivate, challenge and inspire pupils to achieve their best
- Be able to establish and develop outstanding relationships with pupils and staff
- Be a team player able to contribute to the promotion of positive learning outcomes
to outside agencies and all stakeholders
- Be dedicated to your continuing professional development
- Contribute to our core vision and values
We can offer you:
- A forward looking and innovative school with good facilities
- A school with outstanding teaching and learning and safety for all
- Leading edge professional development support to improve your practice
- A school where care, guidance and support are central to ensuring pupils make
- A school where learning is really personalised
If you think this role is for you then we would like to hear from you.
You can find more about our school at www.stmarystimsbury.co.uk
For further details or to apply, please visit our vacancies page: http://midsomernortonschoolspartnership.com/vacancies.htm
St Mary’s Primary School contact is Michelle Parsons, Executive Headteacher – Telephone: 01761 470245 or email: email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We follow safer recruitment practices and appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Please ensure there are no gaps in chronology when completing the application form.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s.
St Mary's CofE Primary School
Bath and North East Somerset
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years