Are you a Level 3 qualified Teaching Assistant looking for flexible work to fit around you?
If the answer is yes, please call the Vision for Education Primary Team as soon as possible to discuss opportunities for January 2018!
We are looking to recruit a number of hardworking, dedicated and outgoing Teaching Assistants to cover various posts across the Tees Valley. We offer both day to day and longer team positions, depending on your requirements.
Why work for Vision for Education?
• Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
• You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations.
• Each area has its own dedicated consultant. As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
• If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
• We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twilights or one day courses.
• We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
• After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
• Our Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn £50 by recommending a fellow Teacher or TA!
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience, or would like more information about this role please do not hesitate to get in touch!