29.25 hours per week (9am – 15:30pm, Mon to Fri)
Term time only (39 Weeks)
Be part of an enthusiastic and skilled team that is committed to making a positive difference to the lives of the pupils and their families; in an innovative special school for children and young people with learning difficulties, Autism and/or complex needs.
Paddock is a popular, outstanding split site school, known for our excellent internal training programme to develop all staff to be experts. Because of our substantial growth, we have several opportunities for Teaching Assistants at our school.
The successful candidates will demonstrate excellent interpersonal relationships and be proud to work in a school that has the vision to Nurture, Inspire and Transform Lives.
You should be: -
- Committed to putting pupils first and helping them to reach their potential;
- A team player;
- Keen to contribute to school life
We offer: -
- An outstanding training programme
- A variety of career pathways
- Opportunities for promotion within the school
- Opportunities to work with a multi-disciplinary team
- Access to employee wellbeing scheme
- School Direct routes into teaching
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below
Alternatively, please contact the school for any further details on 020 8878 1521.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email email@example.com or post.
Closing Date: 19 September 2021 (Noon)
Interview dates: 28 September 2021
We reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
Interview date: 12th July 2021 (All day)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Paddock Primary School
St Margaret’s Crescent, Putney, SW15 6HL
Tel: 020 8788 5648
Head of Primary School: Deborah Dockery
Paddock School Primary
Putney SW15 6HL
- Special needs with state - community funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years