Redcar and Cleveland
£9.99 per hour
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local secondary schools across the Redcar and Cleveland area for a start in October 2021.
The desired Teaching Assistant (TA) will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Teaching Assistant will be required to support a range of students across Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4). This role will include a mixture of full classroom support and one-to-one support.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant role, you will:
• Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant in a school environment.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
• Have experience working with secondary-aged pupils.
• Ideally have experience working one-to-one with a student.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Teesside secondary team on 01642 241480.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
Redcar and Cleveland
- Supply agency