Teaching Assistant (SEMH/EBD)
Vision for Education are seeking to appoint an Teaching Assistant (SEMH/EBD) to work in a local special needs school in Runcorn.
The desired Teaching Assistant (SEMH/EBD) will be working either on a 1:1 basis or with a group. This role is suitable for support staff, unqualified teachers, NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would like someone who has experience working with SEND children, and who doesn't mind working in a challenging setting.
To be considered for the position of Teaching Assistant (SEMH/EBD), you will:
• Have experience teaching children in an SEND setting.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of SEND staff.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEN teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online EduCare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated SEND consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Liverpool branch on 0151 363 2266 and ask for Faye.