SEND Teaching Assistant
- February 2018 start (full and part time opportunities)
- Vision for Education are recruiting for professionals for SEND settings in special schools and PRUs.
- Are you committed, hard-working, great with people, a good role model for young people, with a good standard of education, patient, calm, open to feedback and training, keen to develop a long term career in education?
- We work with provisions in Calderdale, Kirklees and Wakefield.
- This position is based in Wakefield however we have related posts in and around West Yorkshire. Most roles are 5 days per week to ensure consistency for your people. Monday to Friday 8:30 - 15:30 are working hours and pay will depend on experience but will be a daily rate of either £65 or £70.
- We have an excellent rate of finding people permanent and contracted posts which originate from temporary and supply work.
- Training in safeguarding, Team Teach, behaviour management, AAC, Autism Awareness, communication methods and sensory learning (amongst others) are provided free of charge and fully subsidised by us.
- Some school or community based experience working with young people or children is a must for this role, as clearance procedures are based around referencing.
- We offer FREE training and CPD for successful candidates
Please contact our SEND consultants in our Huddersfield office today and pop over your CV.