Term time only plus some professional days
We are looking to recruit a skilled and enthusiastic individual to join our hard-working team of professionals who dedicate themselves to working with KS5 students with ASC and other SEN to integrate them into mainstream education and to raise their standard of achievement.
The successful candidate will:
• have an approachable and patient nature
• be positive, proactive and professional
• have excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
• be able to liaise confidently with staff and students
• have a degree or equivalent level qualification
• be energetic and have an interest in working with teenagers with SEN
• have confidence in their essay writing skills
The position could provide valuable experience for those wishing to enter the teaching profession or a learning support / pastoral role in a University. It would also be ideal for those who have recently completed a degree and have not yet decided what career route to take.
For further details about the role and an application form please visit our website www.combertonvc.org.
Salary: Scale TA1b – Scale Range 3-4
FTE salary: £18,562 - £18,933 (52 weeks)
Working hours: 08:45 - 14:50 (with an unpaid break and lunch)
Actual salary: £ 11,845.63pa (based on hours worked, 38 weeks per year and includes holiday pay)
How to apply:
Please complete and return the Support Staff Application form located on our website. Your application should be supported by a letter of application (consisting of no more than 2 sides of A4 printed) which explains the reason for your interest and your relevant track record that confirms you could fulfil the expectations of the role.
Applications should be submitted to: Mrs L Atherton, HR Manager on email@example.com or via the post, as soon as possible but no later than 9.00am on Wednesday, 15th September 2021. Previous applicants need not apply.
Please note that we do not accept applications by CV.
The Cam Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, barred list check and a medical questionnaire.
Comberton Village College
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years