Contract type: 30 hours a week
Experience: Preferable but not essential
"Pupils are friendly and courteous, they are proud of their school and their work." OFSTED
An exciting opportunity for an intelligent and ambitious Teaching Assistant to work in our unique child-centered school. We are looking to appoint adaptable practitioners who have the drive and skill to work with pupils in whole class lessons, in small groups and 1:1. Wexham Court Primary School is a beautiful school located on the Berkshire/Buckinghamshire border.
- Be or aim to be an outstanding practitioner, who thrives on working in a diverse setting
- Be enthusiastic, creative and inspirational in your approach to developing learning
- Believe in the pupils and help them to believe too
- Have a good sense of humour and be able to motivate and inspire others
- Hold high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Take a proactive interest in school life and the community
The school can offer
- A rich, diverse school, which is privileged to be set in beautiful grounds with a woodland area and Poly tunnel
- Excellent professional development and support
- Passionate staff who are committed to raising standards and providing a rich curriculum for children
- Caring parents and governors who are committed to providing a high quality education to children
- A committed Leadership team who have clear direction and are supportive and dedicated
- Intelligent pupils who take pride in their school and personal growth
- An outstanding Early Years setting, which is well resourced and takes centre stage in the school
- Free health care benefits as part of the school commitment to ensure the wellbeing of staff is valued as recognised by Investors in People Gold
Visits to the school are strongly recommended so that you can see first-hand why we are so proud of our school. You will be very impressed I am sure! We are willing to accept application forms early in order to interview in stages.
Open days: please call the office on 01753 524 533 to arrange a visit.
Closing date: 26th March 2018
Interviews: 19th April and 20th April 2018
We welcome applications from experienced and non-experienced practitioners. Further information and application packs can be obtained from the Headteacher's PA at email@example.com or on 01753 524 989. Our website is www.wexhamprimary.com we look forward to hearing from you.
Wexham Court Primary School is a friendly and caring school that is committed to safeguarding and safer recruitment.