32.5 hours per week, term time only
Monday to Friday 08:30 to 15:30 (term time)
We are looking for a teaching assistant to join our team of hard working, dedicated staff. The successful candidate will need to be highly motivated, resilient, have a sense of fun. They will enjoy both supporting and celebrating the achievement of pupils. Our teaching assistants support learning as part of a class team working under the direction of a class teacher.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working as a Teaching Assistant with primary age pupils OR a graduate with an interest to go into teaching
- Have at least a Grade C in GCSE or O level qualifications in Maths, English and Science
- Be positive, enthusiastic and adaptable
- Be able to work effectively with a range of people
- Be willing to learn and take on new ideas
In return we can offer:
- A commitment to you and your professional development
- Strong, supportive leadership and a caring and enthusiastic staff team
- Keen and enthusiastic children, who want to learn
- Encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference
Please call or email Nicola Johnson on 01823 662438 firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack.
Please email completed application forms to the email address above by 12pm on Friday 23rd March 2018 Interviews will be held on: Friday 13th April 2018
Beech Grove School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts require a police check through the disclosure process.