30 hours per week term time only
Grade Hay Scale (point 13) £20,952.00 pro rata per annum
“Albion Primary School provides an outstanding quality of education and serves its local community exceptionally well.” Ofsted 2011
This is an excellent opportunity for a well-spoken, talented and dedicated individual willing to join a dynamic team. Graduates interested in going into teaching are welcome to apply.
The successful candidate will:
· Have good communication skills
· Be able to work as part of a team, but also use initiative and self-direction when needed
· Be calm and patient
· Have experience of working with children (desirable)
· GCSE grade C (or higher) in maths and English (or equivalent)
· Have a commitment to achieving high standards
We can offer you:
· Motivated and hardworking children
· Supportive colleagues who are always happy to help
· An amazing, state of the art new building to work in
· An exciting and vibrant workplace
Further details and application packs are available from the school admin office or by email.
Closing date: Midday Monday 16 July 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 18 July 2018
Application packs are available to download from this site, by email or from the school admin office
Albion Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.