Teaching Assistant / St. Helens / £60-£65 per day
Vision for Education are seeking to appoint a part-time Teaching Assistant to work in an 'Outstanding' Secondary Special School in St. Helens. This will be a part-time role and will commence as soon as possible.
A Specialist Arts School / College, providing considerable opportunities for all learners with a positive impact on learner progress including narrowing gaps in other curriculum areas. This school is located in Parr within St. Helens and serves a large geographical area. It is one of two schools catering for learners with ASD and PMLD within the local authority.
This 14-19 provision is regularly reviewed and enhanced by significant curriculum developments and strengthened key stage 4 transition programmes.
The school are looking for a committed and successful practitioner to join their motivated team. The school has a supportive, driven and successful teaching and management team. The community is highly supportive of the school.
The successful Teaching Assistant will have excellent knowledge and experience of providing high quality additional support for learners with ASD, PMLD, and more able learners through specialist support classes. The desired Teaching Assistant will be working closely with the class teacher to deliver the best possible care for the children under their care.
To be considered for the position of Learning Support Assistant you must:
- Have experience supporting children in an SEND setting
- Hold 6 weeks experience within a classroom setting.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Have a passion for teaching SEND children
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as an Teaching Assistant, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
For more information please contact Faye, in the Liverpool office on 0151 363 2266 or alternatively send an email to: email@example.com