12 months fixed term • Part-time
Do you have:
• Evidence of good interpersonal, organisational and communication skills?
• Strong literacy and numeracy skills?
• Experience of working with children – preferably in a school environment?
• An understanding of the skills required to support young children's learning?
• The desire to make a difference to the lives of our pupils especially those with Special Educational Needs?
Then the children, staff, parents and governors of Great Heath Academy would very much like you to join their skilled and friendly team of teaching assistants.
Visits to the academy and our website are warmly welcomed. Please contact Naomi Brown (Head of Academy) to arrange an informal visit and/or to discuss the role in more detail by telephone: 01638 713430 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and to apply online, please visit the Academy Transformation Trust careers page.
Closing date: Midday on Monday 16th September 2019.
Interview date: Friday 20th September 2019.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.