OneSchool Global UK is part of the OneSchool global network, one of the most extensive and progressive networks of schools and educational support services in the world. With schools in 20 countries worldwide, our 9,000 students are benefiting from the amazing results of global collaboration and cutting-edge educational methods such as Self-Directed Learning.
Our small and friendly team at our Kenley Campus are seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant to join the team on a full time, permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and highly motivated Teaching Assistant to provide support for a range of students across KS3 to KS5 with SEND.
Our schools offer achievement, opportunity and professional challenge to our students within a supportive environment. The students have a passion and desire to excel in learning. We are looking for conscientious and hard-working individuals who are passionate about education, pay meticulous attention to detail and who wish to maintain our environment to the highest standard. Our goal is to become a leading-edge school in every aspect.
N.B. Visits prior to application are warmly welcomed so you can come and see for yourself what makes OneSchool Global UK such a special and unique place to work
- To work with teachers to plan for the learning, educational progress and inclusion of pupil(s) with an EHCP
- To provide in class support and small group interventions to SEND students under the direction of the Learning Support Coordinator
- Organise and manage all necessary resources and an appropriate learning environment
- To act as a Key Worker for identified pupils, regularly liaising with parents and staff to ensure progress against Learning Plan targets
- To work closely with allocated pupils, understanding how to motivate and encourage them to achieve and progress through the development of their Attributes, Skills and Knowledge
- To build and maintain successful relationships with pupils, treat them consistently and be concerned for their development as learners, supporting them and responding to their individual needs
- Monitor and evaluate pupil responses to learning activities through a range of assessment and monitoring strategies
- To be familiar with the school curriculum, the age-related expectations of pupils and main teaching methods for age ranges in which you are involved
The successful applicant will:
- Be adaptable, resilient and have a desire to make a lasting difference to the lives of our students
- Have relevant qualifications or experience working in a school with pupils requiring additional support
- Enjoy being part of a supportive team
- Be caring and enthusiastic
- Respect the school’s Ethos and Values
In return we offer:
- Enthusiastic and respectful students
- Modest class sizes
- An already successful school with excellent and outstanding aspects
- A strong team of specialist staff
- Support from colleagues within the network of OneSchool Global UK
- New and exciting concepts in education, which include Self-Directed Learning across all campuses within OneSchool Global UK
For more information about OneSchool Global UK or specific information relating to our Campus please visit: https://www.oneschoolglobal.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn at OneSchool Global UK
To book a visit or to have an informal discussion about the role, please contact the campus directly on 01883 338 634 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Closing Date for application forms: midday on Friday 10th January 2020
Interviews will be held: TBC
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
OneSchool Global UK Kenley Campus is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school. This is in line with statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education 2019 and The Education Act 2002, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment