We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring Teaching Assistant to play a key role in supporting the Class Teacher in the teaching and welfare of pupil development. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dedicated and nurturing team in supporting learning, progress and attainment within the classroom.
Springfield Primary School provides an exceptional learning environment where children academically flourish and emotionally thrive. Our innovative, thematic curriculum enables all children to learn well, developing a life-long love of learning.
The well-being of children is at the core of all school decisions, nurturing pupils as they develop: kindness, resilience, confidence and a sense of responsibility for themselves and others.
Our beautiful grounds and excellent facilities afford children a wealth of new learning experiences, including an array of extra-curricular activities to develop more broadly their skills and wider interests.
Springfield Primary School is an academy within the multi-academy trust, GLF. We work closely with other primary and secondary schools sharing outstanding practice, expertise and resources.
What we are looking for
• Excellent in their communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to motivate and encourage the children
• Able to provide appropriate levels of attention, reassurance and help with learning tasks
• Positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children
• Self-aware, reflective and keen to improve their practice with high aspirations both for themselves, their children and the school
Why work at Springfield Primary School
• An opportunity to work in a welcoming, friendly environment
• An opportunity to work with a highly motivated, engaged and supportive leadership team
• Exceptional CPD opportunities
• Work life and family friendly policies
Salary: Associate 2 range £13,902.11 - £16,309.72 (actual), £17,900 - £21,000 (FTE)
Hours of work: 32.5 per week
Closing date for applications: 12pm on 10th March 2021
Interview date: Monday 15th March 2021
We positively encourage informal visits to the school, and look forward to showing you around. Please contact the school to arrange a visit. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, visits may be conducted virtually.
Springfield Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years
Springfield school is set in fantastic grounds and our forward thinking approach and dedicated staff aim to provide the best education for our children, bringing learning to life through our innovative thematic curriculum.
Through our enga...